Terms & Conditions
- There is one prize of a Talk Python 2018 Annual Bundle.
- Open to users aged 18 and over who are registered with Twitter.
- Closing date for entries is 11:59 p.m. AoE on Sunday, 18 February 2018.
- Entrants must be followers of @PythonOutLoud on Twitter as of the closing date.
- Only one entry per person will be counted, and anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- The winner will be tentatively chosen at random using random.org
- The winner will be informed by Twitter Direct Message within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond with an email address within 1 day, or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s Twitter handle will be made available upon request.
- The prize will be sent via email within 14 days of the winner confirming their email address.
- The promoter is Python Out Loud.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.